As we walked around the Walt Disney World Property the last few days, I began to think about just how big each park was. Maybe it was because I was laying hardwood flooring the day before we went to the park so my legs were feeling it, but these parks are big. But how big?
Can you list out all the Disney Theme Parks in the world from the largest park down to the smallest park? As you think, be sure to separate out each of the parks.
I’ll give you one hint here and list out the resort area size along with the parks that make it up.
- Walt Disney World – 25,000 Acres
- Made up of Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom
- Disneyland Resort Paris – 4,800 Acres
- Made up of Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Paris
- Disneyland Resort – 510 Acres
- Made up of Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure
- Tokyo Disney Resort – 494 Acres
- Made up of Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySeas
- Hong Kong Disneyland – 311 Acres
- Made up of Hong Kong Disneyland
That’s a big hint, now could you separate out each park and list them out in order from largest to smallest?
- 500 acres – Animal Kingdom (Walt Disney World)
- 300 acres – Epcot (Walt Disney World)
- 154 acres – MGM – Hollywood Studios (Walt Disney World)
- 126 acres – Disneyland Paris
- 126 acres – Tokyo Disneyland
- 123 acres – Hong Kong Disneyland
- 122 acres – Tokyo DisneySea
- 107 acres – Magic Kingdom (Walt Disney World)
- 85 acres – Disneyland
- 72 acres – Disney’s California Adventure (Disneyland)
- 62 acres – Walt Disney Studios Paris
How many did you get right? Be sure to hop around for more trivia!