Our friends at Disney Parks Blog continue to surprise us with some amazing Limited Time Magic. Limited time magic are small special events that are occurring throughout 2013, but as the name says are only available for a limited time.
Here is some of the latest magic announced:
Cinco de Mayo
- When: May 5, 2013
- Where: Mexico Pavilion, Epcot
- What: Join in the festivities including marionettes and dancing with your favorite Three Caballeros (Panchito, Jose, and el Pato Donald). Special menus will be used at San Angel Inn and La Hacienda.
- Swag: Cinco de Mayo ear hats!
Welcome Merida as a Disney Princess
- When: May 11, 2013
- Where: Cinderella Castle, Magic Kingdom
- What: All 10 Disney Princesses will come together to celebrate the newest member, Merida, the heroine from Brave.
- Swag: Limited Edition T-Shirt (toddler and youth sizes only)
Glow with the show
- When: May 5, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18 and 19
- Where: Disneyland, Main Street, U.S.A.
- What: A special firework viewing area will be available on Main Street, U.S.A. to wear your “Glow with the Show” ears. This area has limited capacity so first come, first serve.