- Double Dumbo – OPEN
- Casey Jr Water Area – OPEN
- Fantasyland Train Station – OPEN
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid – Soft Open 11/19 Grand Open 12/6
- Belle Meet and Greet – Soft Open 11/19 Grand Open 12/6
- Be Our Guest Restaurant – End of August they will begin taking reservations for 11/19 onward.
- Gaston’s Tavern – Soft Open 11/19 Grand Open 12/6
- Princess Fairytale Hall – 2013
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – 2014
A preview of the Little Mermaid attaction can be found at Disneyland
As with any soft opening time at Disney a ride can open or close at any time for any reason. So, if you catch it open consider yourself one of the lucky ones. Previews for Cast Members, DVC Members, and Annual Passholders will be before the Nov 19th date, so be sure to watch their websites for more infromation on exact dates.
The new Fantasyland area will double the current size of Fantasyland and totally change the look and feel of Fantasyland. Work on the castle walls beyond the carousel is almost wrapped up along with the stunning rock work for both the Be Our Guest Restaurant and the Little Mermaid attractions.
What will be the first attraction you visit in New Fantasyland?